- Morning welcome and coffee
- Japanese maple basics 101
- Select your own root stock and scions
- Learn grafting, pruning and after-care techniques from experienced grafting instructors
- Graft ten (10) of your own Japanese maples to keep
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Tour of Coach Pat Dye's Japanese maple nursery and gardens
Dates / Times
Register for one of the following Saturday's for workshop classes.
- December: 3, 10, 17
- January: 7, 14, 21, 28
- February: 4, 11, 18, 25
Each meeting: Saturdays 8:45am - 2:45pm @ QHG in Notasulga, AL
Cost of workshop is $195 per person. Choose the number of registrants by using the "Qty" option.
For additional questions, please contact Lynn Huggins @ 334-257-1519.
Event Flyer (Grafting_Seminar_Flyer_11.16-1.pdf, 3,210 Kb) [Download]