Tours of the gardens
Quail Hollow Gardens is pleased to offer guided tours of Coach Dye's Japanese Maple Gardens and Nursery. Tours include other points of interest including Crooked Oaks Hunting Lodge, Guest Cottage, Nursery Offices, and Gift Shops. Trees are available for purchase before and after the tour. We welcome garden clubs, senior groups, schools, churches, civic clubs and other organizations.
During the spring time and early summer, many colorful native trees and shrubs are in full bloom including dogwoods, crepe myrtles, azaleas, hydrangeas, rhododendrons, and more. The best fall colors for Japanese Maples are in October, and early - mid November.
Group Tour Information
- Staff-guided garden tours and lunch - $25 per person
(Given by Coach Dye as his schedule allows)
- Staff-guided garden tour only - $5 per person
- To enjoy a tour and lunch with Coach Dye, we suggest arriving mid morning between 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM.
- Please let us know if you need special assistance or if you have any dietary allergies.
- To ensure quality service, a final lunch guest count must be communicated to our office manager 3 business days prior to the tour.
- *Special Note: For personally garden guided tour and lunch with Coach Dye, we require groups of 25pp or more, booked in advance. A non-refundable, 50% deposit is required to confirm the reservation.
- Guests are welcome to tour nursery and gardens on own at no cost.